The Connection Between High Blood Pressure and Hearing LossSep 19, 2019
Find out how high blood pressure can affect your hearing, and whether treatment can reverse the effects. A recent study provides compelling evidence.
Are you (or a loved one) having difficulty hearing?
Schedule an appointment for a FREE Hearing Screening & Consultation*
- Find out if you have hearing loss and what you can do about it
- If you wear hearing aids, we'll check your prescription and adjust if necessary
- Hear ALL the sounds of life! Why wait another day?
Schedule Your Appointment Online
Or call (703) 962-6139
* Applicable to new patients 18 years of age or older.
5 convenient locations in the Washington, DC Metro Area:
VA: McLean ● Cascades ● Fairfax ● Falls Church ● MD: Rockville
We're DC Metro's highest rated audiology practice, with over 1,500 5-star reviews.
About Hearing Doctors
Personal Care & Custom Solutions
Our team of experienced, professional and caring audiologists uses the most advanced technology to diagnose and treat hearing loss and disorders. Our services include testing & diagnosis, expert hearing aid fitting, treatment for tinnitus (ringing in the ears), pediatric audiology services for children aged 3-18 years, hearing aid repairs, hearing protection and custom earmolds.
- About Our Practice
- Meet Our Team
- What Sets Us Apart
- Patient Testimonials
- What to Expect at Your Consultation