Earwax: How to Prevent Blockages and BuildupMar 26, 2019
Earwax prevents dust and other small particles from reaching and damaging the eardrum, and may also prevent bacteria and fungus growth in the ear canal. But too much ear wax can cause blockages which can reduce your hearing. Read on to learn what causes earwax blockages, and how to prevent them.
Are you or a loved one having difficulty hearing?
Are you in the Washington, DC Metro Area?
Come in for a FREE Hearing Screening & Consultation* with a Doctor of Audiology
- Find out if you have a hearing loss and what you can do about it.
- If you already wear hearing aids, we'll check your settings and make adjustments if necessary.
- No obligation. No pressure. Why wait another day?
Schedule a FREE Hearing Screening & Consultation*
* Applicable to new patients 18 years of age or older.
About Ascent Audiology & Hearing
Personal Care & Custom Solutions
Our team of experienced, professional and caring audiologists specializes in "invisible" hearing aids, digital hearing solutions with crystal clear sound, treatment for tinnitus (ringing in the ears), pediatric audiology services for children aged 3-18 years, hearing aid repairs, hearing protection and custom earmolds.
6 Locations in Washington, DC Metro (Virginia & Maryland)
Come see us at one of our 6 convenient locations in the Washington, DC Metro Area, in McLean, Rockville, Lansdowne, Falls Church, and Potomac Falls.
Schedule your FREE Hearing Consultation* today!
* Not applicable to patients under 18 years of age or existing patients.
- About Our Practice
- Meet Our Team
- What Sets Us Apart
- Patient Testimonials
- What to Expect at Your Consultation
Join Ascent Audiology & Hearing on Google+